SuperWeekend Tallinn. UPDATE!

SuperWeekend Tallinn. UPDATE!
10.11.2013 13:59
10.11.2013 13:59

Update:  11.11

Hi Ruslan,

You can pass the ticket over to another player. Just get back to us, whom you wanna pass the ticket to and our Poker team will make the arrangement. 

Best regards,
Jostein
Betsafe Customer Service.

В связи с этим. Хочу продать данную путевку.

Продаю за 400 евро!!! Пакет пропадает. Сразу говорю, что из 1000 евро, скорее всего 200 евро на личные расходы вам не дадут.

Поэтому в пакете только:

500 -байн
300- гостиница

Продано. Тему можно закрывать. 

Всем привет.  Меня зовут Руслан. Мне 19 лет. Вчера, а точнее сегодня ночью, уже под утро, выиграл пакет на турнир в Таллине. 

Зашел на сайт бетсейфа. Начал читать условия и правила данного ивента. Я был разочарован, когда увидел, что по правилам  в турнире принимают игроки не моложе 21 года. Вопрос к покаху: У меня никаких шансов на нем поучаствовать? 

Я общался с саппортом на счет того, что можно ли этот пакет использовать в другом турнире или отдать другому игроку. Мне написали, что скорее всего нет, но возможно пойдут на уступки.   

Что правильнее сейчас сделать?

Hi, my name is Peter.
Ruslan: Hi
Peter: Hi Rusian
Peter: how may I help?
Ruslan: I won a ticket worth € 1,000 yesterday
Ruslan: This ticket for the tournament in Tallinn?
Ruslan: If I do not have 21 years, I can play in this tournament?
Peter: I’ll check this out for you
Peter: I am afraid that it is clearly stated in the terms and conditions that you must be at least 21:
Peter: Players must be of legal age to participate in any of the tournaments. Players must be 21 years old at the time of the event to take part in SuperWeekend Tallinn.
Ruslan: What advise do to a ticket is not lost? I have 19 years 🙁
Ruslan: Can I give to some players?
Peter: I doubt this but will check on terms and conditions too
Ruslan: Is it possible to transfer the ticket to another event?
Peter: ok technically this is not possible because you shouldn’t have participated because you are not 21
Peter: but I will forward the request for you, and ask to the poker management if they can make a concession
Ruslan: Okey. Thanks for the answers
Peter: so when the decision will be taken, you will be notificated with an email
Peter: goodbye for now
Ruslan: good luck.
‘Ruslan’ disconnected (‘Concluded by End-user’).

Все комментарии - 4

11.11.2013 16:01

V Latvii s 18, v Estonii i Litve s 21, v Evrope v bolshenstve s 18

11.11.2013 10:31

А все оффлайн турниры можно играть только с 21?

10.11.2013 23:11

Ruslan: Hi
    Peter: Hi Rusian

чет в голос

PPL
    10.11.2013 20:11

Они имеют полное право лишить тебя пакета. Я бы на твоем месте вообще соглашался бы на любые условия, которые лучше чем ноль долларов США.

Добавить комментарий