GSOP Bucharest CANCELLED!

GSOP Bucharest CANCELLED!
27.01.2011 21:30
+16
sny
27.01.2011 21:30

GSOP Live Bucharest is CANCELLED – We are very sorry.

Due to a sudden an unexpected change in Romanian regulation we are forced to cancel GSOP Live Bucharest.

We will reimburse all qualified players $2,300 for buy-in, hotel and hospitality. If you have already booked your flight, simply send a confirmation of your ticket purchase to your site and it will also be refunded.

You can expect to be reimbursed early next week. The money will be deposited into your player account.

We are very sorry that you have missed out on this experience, and unfortunately we don’t have any substitute to offer you directly at this time. Once you have the money back in your account, it is yours to do with as you please – if you want to enter a future live event, your site might be able to help you to do so.

Below is a FAQ with more information. If you have any other questions, please contact your customer support.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this causes you. We still hope to see you compete for a seat to the Grand Final in Seville – a place with much clearer legislation surrounding poker!

FAQ

Why is GSOP Live Bucharest cancelled?
Due to a very recent change in the regulations it was advised to us in the last day that the tournament would not be secure and we felt that putting the players at risk was an unacceptable.

How will I be compensated, is my prize package void?
We will reimburse you $2,300 for buy-in, hotel and hospitality. You should send a confirmation of your ticket purchase to your site and it will also be refunded.

Will there be another tournament replacing GSOP Live Bucharest?
No.

Can I go to another live event with the same buy-in?
The money is yours to do with as you please – if you want to enter a future live event, your site may be able to help you. Please contact your poker site.

What happens to the leaderboard?
The leaderboard stays as it is since GSOP Live Malta, meaning points leader Morten Mortensen won a ticket to the Grand Final. Congratulations!

When can I expect to be refunded?
Early next week for the for buy-in and hotel. Other potential claims might take longer.

How can you assure that this doesn’t happen again?
Due to the ever changing political and legal landscape regarding poker in Europe we will be very vigilant in where we choose to go for GSOP Live and we are confident that the Grand Final in Seville will not be affected.

http://www.gsoplive.com/events/bucharest/

Skat, ka tik LV arī neizdomā kaut kādus pigorus pirms LO vai Unibet Open 🙂

Все комментарии - 9

19.06.2014 03:21

PPL
    28.01.2011 12:26

Самая заебимба тем, кто купил по 1000 эти пакеты :)))))

28.01.2011 20:03

выгодное вложение :)))

28.01.2011 08:46

Vini man atmaksas ari bileti ja es biju planojis iepikt uz vietas un man ir jau nopirkta bilete uz Bucharest? Respektivi neka cita nav, tikai aviobilete.

NPL
      28.01.2011 09:25

Наврятли это =)

27.01.2011 23:34

mjā… žēl gan… bija jau ieplānots šitais pasākums….

27.01.2011 22:57

не заметил 🙂 Ну вообщем это не плохо

27.01.2011 22:31

А что с билетами? я билеты уже купил на самолет

sny
      27.01.2011 22:47

How will I be compensated, is my prize package void?
      We will reimburse you $2,300 for buy-in, hotel and hospitality. You should send a confirmation of your ticket purchase to your site and it will also be refunded

27.01.2011 21:46

Мда уж, что тут сказать. Ну хоть деньги вернут и то хорошо.

Добавить комментарий