!!! WIlliamHill (ipoker) nobloķē kontu bez iemesla un nozog naudu !!!

!!! WIlliamHill (ipoker) nobloķē kontu bez iemesla un nozog naudu !!!
20.01.2017 6:58
20.01.2017 6:58

Sveiki!

Vēlos visus brīdināt, jo tas var notikt ar jebkuru, kurš spēlē William Hill. Nespēlējiet tur, Jūsu nauda nav drošībā. Varu apgalvot to, jo zinu par 100%, ka neesmu vainīgs un neesmu darījis neko nelegālu.

Jau kopš 2009. gada spēlēju ipoker tīklā dažādās pokera istabās, spēlēju tikai mtt turnīrus un nekad nav bijušas problēmas. William Hilla piereģistrējos 2015.gadā un līdz šim esmu spēlējis tikai mtt turnīrus un veicis izmaksas. Tā kā WilliamHill nav mana vienīgā pokera istaba, tad dienā tur izspēlēju 4-5 mtt turnīrus, galvenokārt 5+r vai 10+r.

Izspēlējot kārtējo sesiju, veicu izmaksas pieprasījumu ar daļu no manā kontā pieejamiem līdzekļiem. Nākamajā rītā mans pokera konts bija nobloķēts ar ziņojumu, ka jāsūta epasts uz [email protected]. Tad sākās garā sarakstes, kur man lika paskaidrot vai nepazīstu konkrētu spēlētāju un atkārtoti lika nosūtīt dokumentus. Uzrakstīju, ka nevienu no ipoker tīkla nepazīstu, neesmu ne arvienu runājis un neko nelegālu darījis, kā arī nosūtīju visus prasītos dokumentus (kuri jau viņiem bija no 2015.gada).

During our routine gameplay checks there were some irregular betting patterns noticed during your games with:

xDonnaKaraNx 

Please reply with any explanation you may have and we must also ask you for your relationship, if any, to the above player.

Handi ar xDonnaKaraNx, kopā 125, mans niks EmilioR7

hands

Pēc garas sarakstes, saņēmu atbildi, ka mans konts ir slēgts, nekad tas netiks atvērts un visa nauda konfiscēta, jo itkā mani pokera vinnesti ir nākuši no  spēlētājiem, kas ir krāpušies. Tālāk neviena paskaidrojuma, neviena pierādījuma u.t.t. 

Hope you are well.

Upon checking, this was thoroughly investigated and we will no longer reopen your account. It’s as per our Management’s decision.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. We are available 24/7.

Zemāk paslēpti arī galvenie epasti.

Dylan — 11/01/2017 03:59 PM

Hello xxx,

Thank you for your email.

I would like to ask for your assistance in helping us complete some checks on your recent gameplay.

During our routine gameplay checks there were some irregular betting patterns noticed during your games with:

xDonnaKaraNx 

Please reply with any explanation you may have and we must also ask you for your relationship, if any, to the above player.

In addition, for verification purposes we ask that you send the following through [email protected] via your registered email address:

1. Valid photo ID such as driver’s license, national ID or passport. Please ensure that the following details are clearly shown: full name, date of birth, validity period or expiration date and ID photo.

2. Proof of address, issued within the last 6 months, showing the following details: full name, billing address, issue date, logo of the issuing company/authority with valid contact information. A utility bill or bank statement would be fine.

3. Valid proof of Moneybookers/Skrill ownership in the form of a screen shot of your Moneybookers/Skrill account showing your Moneybookers/Skrill ID or username as well as a screenshot showing the transactions made into your William Hill account.

For the time being your account will remain suspended while we await your response and complete our investigation.

It can take some time to complete such an investigation so we kindly ask you to get back to us with the requested information as soon as possible to help us conclude it. 

We must advise you that failure to supply this information may result in your account being permanently closed. 

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

With regards,

Dylan
Customer Services
William Hill Online

Karla — 11/01/2017 09:28 PM

Dear xxx,

We can confirm we have received your email and have saved your documents in a secure file. At this time, we still require you to send us the following photo-captured documents:

* A proof of address issued within the past six months (e.g. a utility bill or bank statement)
* A declaration e-mail, stating that you played poker in your own interests on our site and with no prior knowledge of who your opponents were

Upon receipt of the mentioned file(s), we will then be able to update your account and proceed with your request without further delays.

We look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,

Risk Management
William Hill Online

Alex — 12/01/2017 01:15 PM

Hi xxx,

Thank you for your email.

Your query has now been forwarded to the relevant department for further handling.

I kindly ask for your patience as we complete all the necessary checks on your account. Rest assured we will be in contact with you with an update as soon as possible.

If we can be of any further help in the meantime, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Risk Management Team
William Hill Online

Hello, 

I would like to know when you will unlock my account? It has already been 5 
days since I sent all the required documents. 
As well as I would like to receive an explanation why was blocked my 
account. 

Kind regards, 

Ef — 17/01/2017 01:58 PM

Hi xxx,

Thanks for the email.

Following a thorough investigation on your account it has emerged that players from which your poker winnings came have been identified as engaged in collusive/fraudulent gaming patterns as recognized by the network. 

Please be advised that your poker account has been closed and will not be re-opened and any remaining funds have been confiscated. 

Any other accounts found to be held by you on the iPoker network will also be closed when identified. You will be unable to open any future poker accounts on the iPoker network. 

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back. We’re available 24/7.

Kind Regards,

Ef
William Hill Online
Customer Services Team

Ivanka R — 17/01/2017 04:44 PM

Hi xxx,

Thank you for you email and we apologise for the delay in our response.

We can assure you that this decision was not taken lightly and that the Management have considered several factors which unfortunately, we are unable to specify and divulge. 

It was never our intention to end our business with you. Thus, we have to comply with the decision to terminate your account with us in accordance with the security check held.

Should you need further assistance, Let us know.

Regards,

Ivanka

Customer Services
William Hill Online

Dear Ivanka R, 

Is this is some kind of joke? You can’t be serious, you can’t block a 
client’s account without some kind of proof. How can you take my winnings 
and my paid in money from my account? I haven’t done anything illegal and I 
am 100% sure about that. And how is it even possible by just playing MTT 
tournaments? I haven’t even played any other disciplines. I have been 
ipoker client for years and I’ve been withdrawing regularly from my 
account. 
I have sent you all your requested documents, which you have asked me 
repeatedly. 
If you wish you can look into my computer’s data base thru Teamviewer 
program. 
If you won’t unblock my account with immediate effect or show me actual 
proof that I have done something illegal or cheated than I will have no 
other choice than upload our one to one conversations on 2+2 and other 
poker forums. And I will also let Gibraltar Gaming Commission aware of what 
is going on and of course will consult my solicitor regarding this 
situation. 

Kind regards, 
xxx

Anne P — 18/01/2017 04:48 PM

Hi xxx,

Hope this e-mail finds you well. Apologies for the delay in response. 

I have taken note of your feedback. Rest assured it will be forwarded to the relevant team for further review. 

It’s always been our pleasure to have assisted you and your business with us had been much appreciated. We always aspire to hold a long term and professional relationship with all our clients and to provide the highest standard of customer service and gaming experience possible.

We can assure you that this decision was not taken lightly and that the Management have considered several factors which unfortunately, we are unable to specify and divulge. 

It was never our intention to end our business with you. Thus, we have to comply with the decision to restrict your account with us in accordance with the security check held. 

We hope this answers your concern. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Anne P

William Hill Online
Customer Services

Clarence — 18/01/2017 09:27 PM

Hi xxx,

Hope you are well.

Upon checking, this was thoroughly investigated and we will no longer reopen your account. It’s as per our Management’s decision.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. We are available 24/7.

Kind Regards,

Clarence
William Hill Online
Customer Services

Vai kādam nav bijusi līdzīga situācija, kā iesakiet rīkoties?

Все комментарии - 13

31.01.2017 11:27

Man arī atbloķēja 🙂

I write in further to your recent correspondence with our Customer Service Department.
    Due to the nature of your complaint it has been passed to myself to review and address.
    I am sorry for the confusion surrounding your account.
    We have now completed an investigation into your complaint and can confirm your account was suspended in error.
    Please be advised that on occasions we do have to take precaution in regards to the integrality and security of our site.
    We can confirm that your account has been reopened and all sanctions removed.
    Please accept our apologies again in regards to our error.
    Thank you for choosing William Hill Online.
    Kind Regards,
    Gareth Gray
    Executive Relations Officer
    William Hill Online
    Vienīgi nauda nav vēl atgriezta, kontā 0. Jau uzrakstīju viņiem un cerēsim, ka tuvākajā laikā būs.

31.01.2017 11:10

Labas ziņas. Man šodien atsaldēja kontu. Osimus turās, gan jau viss būs OK.

30.01.2017 12:30

Pēc manas pēdējās vēstules šie sāka nedaudz citu dziesmu dziedāt 🙂

Charisth — 24/01/2017 08:48 AM

Hi Oskars,

Thanks for your email. 

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. However, we are not obliged to provide the information as to how we perform our security checks, we would of course provide details of the investigation once this is done. 

Your account is currently suspended for the meantime until the investigation is ongoing.

Let us know if you have any other concerns. 

Regards,

Charisth
    William Hill Online
    Customer Services

Kā arī pokah nosūtīja visu info menedžerim, varbūt tas ko līdzēs. Ja būs klusums tuvākajās dienās, tad bombīšu atkal.
    29.01.2017 21:33

Kas jauns?

24.01.2017 09:41

Man joprojām klusums — šodien aizrakstīju: vai ir kādi jaunumi procesā. Redzēs ko atbildēs.

23.01.2017 12:56

Jā, pāris nedēļas atpakaļ es jau viņiem gribēju rakstīt, ka nav iespējams paspēlēt, jo visu laiku klients meta ārā un nācās logoties no jauna. Tas arī bija viens no iemesliem, kādēļ nolēmu daļu bankrolla izkešot.

Labi ir tas, ka konts ir reģistrēts zem pokah un ceru uz viņu palīdzību, esam jau sazinājušies.

Pēdējā atbilde:

Leiz — 21/01/2017 07:09 AM

Dear Oskars, 

Thank you for sending us your concern and we apologize for what you are feeling right now. 

Please be advised that we have acknowledge your feedback regarding this matter. However, as explained to you previously, your account was found in collusion with another player. 

As the Management’s decision, your account will not be reopened as well as your other accounts on iPoker network. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Leiz
    William Hill Online
    Customer Services

Tālāk neko nepaskaidro, pat nezinu pret kuru spēlētāju, kas tieši viņiem likās aizdomīgi u.t.t. Ja es tiešām būtu krāpies, tad jau nav problēmas uzrādīt pierādījumus un paskaidrot, bet viņiem tādu nav.

Nezinu kāds ir īstais iemesls šim, bet redzu, ka neesmu vienīgais. Tā ir konkrēta zādzība un vēlos, lai kāds par to atbild!

23.01.2017 12:22

Man arī tāds pats gemors ir. Prasīja sūtīt dokumetus — skanēti nederēja, fotografēti ari nederēja, beigās bija jātur rokā, lai redz gan dokumentu, gan seju. Beigās it kā viss apmierināja, teica, ka visu pārbaudīs un sazināsies. Kopš 18 01 pārbauda, nav devuši nekādu ziņu. Konts pagaidām bloķēts. Un arī kaut ko murgoja par teamplay utt.

23.01.2017 05:03

Меня там забанили около недели назад.

За последние сессии, что там играл, клиент раз по 30 падал.

написал об этом в саппорт. Попросил прислать файл свежий для установки, так как сам не могу скачать из-за блокировки провайдером.

В саппорте жутко тупили. В итоге, с кем-то насоветовавшись решили меня просто забанить, объяснив это тем, что WH свои услуги для игроков из Латвии больше не предоставляет.

Спасибо, хоть деньги на Нетеллер перевели.

На следующий день зарегался в другом руме сети и прожолжил катать.

20.01.2017 21:13

Paskatījos, nav tur nekāds chipdump. Ja Tu neko neizlaid, to xdonnakaranx nepazīsti, iesaku tiešām rakstīt regulatoram un visos lielākajos pokera forumos atvērt tēmu par šo, uzreiz izliekot saraksti un pierādījumus. 

Tā dīvaini ļoti, diezgan lielam mazohistam jābūt, lai 5$ mtt izmantotu chipdumpingam. Ja vnk gribētu tevi nobanot izdomātu labāku iemeslu.

20.01.2017 14:13

ssquid:sn un visas izspēles arxDonnaKaraNx parādi

Ko domāji ar sn? šeit būs handi ar xDonnaKaraNx, mans niks EmilioR7 hands

kopā 125handi

20.01.2017 13:54

Artis:Laikam jau jādara tā kā tu pats šiem epastā rakstīji: par to jāraksta 2+2 un regulatoram. Varbūt Pokaha veči, var sakomunicēt arsavu aff menedžeri kas tur notiek? Slinkums skatīties : 2+2 ir WH oficiālais pārstāvis? Bet vienu lietu es īsti nesapratu:kāpēc viņi tev  atkārtoti prasa dzīvesvietas apstiprinājumu, tu viņu ko pirmajā reizē neaizsūtīji? Un kā ar pārējiem ipoker kontiem?Tie arī bloķēti?

Atkārtoti prasīja nofotogrāfētus dokumentus, jo sākumā sūtīju skanētos, laikam vajadzēja pavilkt laiku :). Par pārējiem kontiem nezinu, neesmu vēl skatījies

20.01.2017 11:07

sn un visas izspēles arxDonnaKaraNx parādi

20.01.2017 10:24

Laikam jau jādara tā kā tu pats šiem epastā rakstīji: par to jāraksta 2+2 un regulatoram. Varbūt Pokaha veči, var sakomunicēt arsavu aff menedžeri kas tur notiek? Slinkums skatīties : 2+2 ir WH oficiālais pārstāvis? Bet vienu lietu es īsti nesapratu:kāpēc viņi tev  atkārtoti prasa dzīvesvietas apstiprinājumu, tu viņu ko pirmajā reizē neaizsūtīji? Un kā ar pārējiem ipoker kontiem?Tie arī bloķēti?

Добавить комментарий